Drawing For Kids numerous well-known video game characters have gained fans all over the world. Few video game characters can match Sonic the Hedgehog’s popularity. In Drawing For Kids quick-witted character is hugely well-liked and has made appearances in several video games and even a hit live-action film.
Simple Sonic Drawing
He typically appears blue, but with certain powerups, he can transform into the formidable Super Sonic. Many fans enjoy learning how to draw Super Sonic in this form because it is the character’s most popular one.
Fans of this character will find everything they need in this tutorial to produce some awesome artwork!
As we begin this step-by-step tutorial on how to draw Super Sonic in just 6 simple steps, get ready for some high-speed drawing fun!
Reads More: skunk haircut
Step By Step Sonic Drawing
- This illustration of Super Sonic that we will be working on features Sonic in his powered-up form, as we mentioned at the beginning of this tutorial on how to design Super Sonic.
- There are a few visual alterations between how he ordinarily appears and how he transforms into Super Sonic, most of which are rather slight.
- The obvious difference is that he turns to gold, but there are other details, such as the direction of his quills, which now point upward rather than downward.
- Draw his eyes, which are currently rounded but pointed, and then add some rounded lines for his mouth and muzzle.
- For the huge quills at the back of his head, use some more rounded lines with pointed tips. Simply angle them down if you’d rather show Sonic in his regular form.
- Now, draw his arm and chest.
- The first arm and chest will be the final details we add to this Super Sonic drawing.
- You can start with his chest and draw an oval under his head, enclosing it with curved lines. Also protruding from his back will be some sizable pointed sections.
- Then add his gloved hand pointing out from the end of a long, thin shape for his arm. You will then be prepared to move on to this guide’s third step.
- Draw Super Sonic’s legs.
- Super Sonic is leaping triumphantly through the air in the pose we’re drawing in this tutorial on how to draw Super Sonic.
- In this third step of the guide, we will be adding his legs to further clarify the pose. You can represent the left leg’s elevation by using some curved lines.
- His large shoe will be at the end of the straighter, downward-extending right leg.
- After that, you can also draw the shoe onto the bent left leg. Finish off by drawing his tiny, pointy tail at his back, and then in the fourth step of the guide, we can continue to add to this picture.
- Make a fist for Super Sonic after that.
- In these last few steps, we’re beginning to add the drawing’s finishing touches and details.
- In this fourth section of the guide, we’ll keep things straightforward for the time being. All you have to do is make a fist with your left hand. Draw his clenched fist with the thumb folded over it using some curved lines.
- You will be prepared for the final details and components in the next step of the guide once this first has been added!
- Finish up your Super Sonic drawing by adding the final details.
- You have completed all of the outline work for this illustration, and in this section of our tutorial on drawing Super Sonic, we’ll concentrate on some smaller details.
- To achieve this, his head, body, and limbs will all have numerous small curved lines added to them. These lines will contribute to the image’s shading and help it gain a little more depth.
- Following the addition of these details, you can add some finishing touches and unique details.
- Since the goal is to create your ideal Super Sonic image, this is the time to let your imagination run wild.
- You could do this by including components like additional Sonic characters or by creating a background that features your favorite Super Sonic moments and scenes.
- What other suggestions do you have to make this picture complete?
- Add color to complete your Super Sonic drawing.
- It’s time to add color to this Super Sonic drawing to complete it! The primary distinction between this character’s appearance and Sonic’s regular appearance is its color.
- In contrast to the blues of his standard form, Super Sonic is colored with vivid golds and yellows, as can be seen in our reference image.
- Additionally, he has red shoes and eyes for contrast.
- Super Sonic can be illustrated using these colors, but if you’d rather show him in his original form, you can color him in blues.
- What hues and media for the final painting will you decide upon?
Here’s a tip for improving your Super Sonic drawing:
- Enjoy some quick artistic fun as we improve your Super Sonic drawing!
- Super Sonic is depicted in this drawing in a fantastically advanced state, as evidenced by the yellow hue of his fur. It would be simple to portray him in his regular state if you wanted to.
- In the beginning, you should make his fur blue rather than yellow.
Hello, I am a professional SEO Expert & Write for us technology blog and submit a guest post on different platforms- we provide a good opportunity for content writers to submit guest posts on our website. We frequently highlight and tend to showcase guests.